Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Strawberries - 6

I am so excited! I have strawberries growing!! And yes, you do see an ies instead of a y at the end of that word there. I'm thrilled. And curious. Let me show you why.


So first here we have a newly growing strawberry that just started up a few days ago. You can even see the white petals from the flower still curled up around it, right? In the background you can see a future flower and hopefully a future strawberry. This hand pollinating thing is harder then you'd think. I can't help but wonder if  caused what you're about to see next. 


I have no idea what this little guy is going to turn into. A deformed strawberry... or is it going to die? I suppose we will find out at some point! 

And finally we have this strawberry which has happened since my post about hand pollinating. yay for it working. Mostly lol 


This one is a bit farther along then that first one. It's starting to turn white and then, it shall be red. I can't wait. It is going to taste so good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment