Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cantaloupe - 3


And, just 8 days later... here is my cantaloupe!! Look's awesome right? The little leaves from the seedling are starting to shrivel away and large leaves that make up the actual cantaloupe plan are getting so big! I hadn't realized so much time had gone since my last photos of my plants. I need to stay on top of this! Going outside every day and seeing them all grow just leaves me in aww! 

Of all the plants I'm growing, I have to say that I think the cantaloupe excites me most with  my cucumber being a close second. When I was little, cantaloupe was a favorite of mine. I begged my parents to let us grow cantaloupe and my dad tried with me but wasn't all that dedicated. We got very tiny melons that slowly died but this time I am determined to see them grow large and healthy and then... I will get to share beautiful images of my little kiddos eating them!

I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment