Sunday, July 13, 2014

Strawberries - 3



Here we have my beautiful strawberry plant. Everything kind of blends in together but you can spot 5 strawberry beginnings for sure (they may be hard to spot but click the picture to make it big and you might find them all) and we have a total of 7 (one that you can see towards the top hasn't opened and turned into a flower yet). So, we have a total of SEVEN strawberries that all should come from this plant.

I'm excited. This is one of my two non-organic plants (which I will remedy next year) but I knew it would be the most fun for my three year old so we got it. :p

This is the plant we picked all of those spider eggs from. Ick. I do think we got them all though and my plant seems to be alive and well! (And making babies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment