Saturday, July 19, 2014

Cantaloupe - 4





This post has taken forever to get up. I just got a new computer and it didn't have any of my photoshop actions on it so I had to go figure out how to re-install them. Somehow, mostly via accident, I figured it out and was able to get my photos taken care of. :D

So here we have the fourth set of cantaloupe pictures and this is officially the first time I showed all three in one pot. I'm still unsure if they are to close together but the whole point of this has been to learn and by the end of this, I bet you I have an answer :p 

You can see some holes in a couple of the leaves which was caused by rain. We were down in the city at the time which caused me quite a bit of worry because rather large bits of hail came down there. They were actually large enough that I feared my car was going to have dents. Fortunately it didn't.

Anyways, in these pictures, you can see more leaves coming up and how different they look as well. You can also see the seedling leaves starting to change color and whither away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment