Monday, August 4, 2014

Strawberries - 7


As you can see, my strawberries are continuing to do well! Each one of these is about 1" long so far and still not quite done. And, we got a new flower going on with two new buds. With any luck, the next time I take a picture of this plant, I'll have even more to show! 


Here is another split strawberry. The last one I took a photo of died shortly after the image. This one is getting a little farther. Who knows what will happen with it :p It kind of looks like a hippo nose and mouth though. :p If the hippo got punched in the nose that is. 


This strawberry is starting to get hues of pink in it! 


And here is my second little plant that is still holding on somehow! There are three or four buds on it and one that just lost the petals and should start turning into a strawberry soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment