Monday, August 4, 2014

Cantaloupe - 6

As you can see, my cantaloupe has really been growing! Several days ago I had noticed little groups of stubby looking things and figured they would just pour out and turn into more leaves and "branches" so to speak.

Well, that probably is what they are going to do but some of them were also flowers! Which is beyond exciting. My cantaloupe plants are actually getting little cantaloupe flowers!

I don't even know what a cantaloupe flower looks like (though I'll probably go and google it once I finish this post) but I do know they are yellow! I can't wait to actually get a cantaloupe out of all of this. :D
 This picture shows the seedling leaves really well. They used to be the largest part of the plant and now they are the smallest!
This is the group of stubby looking things I mentioned above.
Tons and tons of flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment